Your Image is Everything
If you own or run a business, you know that today’s consumers are selective about where they spend their money. They have to LIKE you, and TRUST you. Do you look like someone they can trust?
The type of photography you have on your website IMMEDIATELY tells the consumer about your standards of quality.
An iPhone snap doesn’t cut it anymore! Photography CAN sell YOU and your business‚ if it’s done correctly.
• Cinema-style lighting immediately sets your profile picture apart from the sea of sameness
• Extremely high quality files (XXL) can be modified to print up to billboard size
• Deceptively simple backgrounds make it easy for your graphic designer to cut your image out for post-production or later graphic design work
• A variety of head shots are created during a Headshot Session so you can have plenty to choose from, and pick the expressions/body language you like the best
• In most cases, images are ready the following day. You return to the studio to see your images displayed in full resolution so you can clearly pick your favorites.
• With consumers being so mistrustful of “photoshopped” files, you can rest assured that our headshots look just like you— on a really good day, of course.
• Once you make your selections, the images you purchase are available that same day by disc or by download. For our small business that still practices the dying art of owner-supervised quality control, that’s fast!
• Headshot Sessions are available in our studio, or we can travel to you
• After you pay your Session fee, currently each digital file is only $65 each, INCLUDING the print release. Compare that to high resolution, generically-produced stock photography.
Update your image today! Email Julie for Headshot Session fees, and tell us a little about your business and your needs. Corporate rates available.
Want to see what kind of images we might take during YOUR Headshot Session?
Calotype Photography has been creating professional headshots for ten years, and our clients have included, along with many others:
Crowder College, Neosho/McDonald County
First Community Bank, Neosho
Family Dentistry/Dr. Jon Reagan, Neosho
Little Bird Marketing, Joplin
Beimdieck Insurance, Carthage
Hull Dermatology, Rogers
Show Me The Ozarks Magazine, Neosho
The Juno Group, Joplin